Valid from 25.05. 2018
In order to offer an application or service experience that suits your needs, Prangli Reisid OÜ needs to process your personal data. Your personal information will help us understand your needs and offer you the best support and advice. We need your information in order to improve the quality of our services or to fulfill our legal obligations.
Prangli Reisid OÜ, as a controller, determines the purposes and means of personal data processing and we will inform you in more detail about the privacy conditions, the purposes of personal data processing, your rights, Prangli Reisid OÜ’s obligations and responsibilities related to personal data processing. In order to offer our customers an excellent experience and provide an overview of everything offered by Prangli Reisid OÜ, it is necessary to share your personal data with authorized processors as well. Only the employees of Prangli Reisid OÜ who need it will have access to your personal data collected by Prangli Reisid OÜ. You can contact us at:
We always process personal data legally. We set clear goals and process personal data only for those purposes. We only collect and process relevant and necessary personal data.
Due to legal requirements, we may have an obligation to disclose personal data or provide access to personal data to authorities and the supervisory authority. In addition, we may transfer personal data to our authorized processor if this is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing of personal data.
We retain personal information only for as long as retention is required by law or agreement or is necessary for our business. Upon termination of retention, we will permanently delete personal data.
Cookies and how to stop cookies being used
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognise your browser and remember your preferences as the font size, language, information about your device and your visits to our website.
By default, all web browsers are set to allow cookies, but it is possible to change the browser settings to reject all cookies, block third parties cookies or notify the user of any cookie that are sent.
Prangli Travel uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies (temporary cookies) designed to allow the use the service.
- Permanent cookies (stored on the user’s device after the web browser is closed) designed to remember your preferences when using Prangli Travel’s websites.
In particular Prangli Travel uses:
- Analytic cookies to gather information about how our website is used. For example, which pages are visited the most or what visitors search for on our website, etc. These cookies do not collect information that would directly identify the user. This includes, for example, Google Analytics and Hotjar cookies.
- Advertising cookies help us provide adverts that are targeted to the interest of users of our website. For example, pranglireisid.ee website Facebook Pixel code has been added to your page, if you no longer want to see the advert, you can block it. To do so, open https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences and delete Prangli Reisid/Prangli Travel from the “Advertisers you’ve interacted with”.
Instructions about most commonly used web browser settings:
In case of blocking the cookies the user needs to know that not all the functions on web browser may not be accessable.
If you choose not to accept cookies, you must take into account that some of the features of our website may no longer be available to you.
When and what personal data we process:
- Personal and contact information such as name, email address, phone number, IP address;
- Details of company representatives, such as name, title, position;
- Your bank details, such as current account number, bank name;
- Your purchase history, such as the date of purchase, the service purchased.
- Your email when subscribing to the newsletter. Newsletters are sent by Prangli Reisid OÜ with your consent.
- Your profile on social media, provided that you have liked or followed Prangli Reisid OÜ’s Facebook page, to send news about the activities of Prangli Reisid OÜ to your news feed.
- If you contact us, including sending us an e-mail (eg price request, request for information, etc.) or if you call us, to respond to you. Prangli Reisid OÜ does not record telephone calls.
- Data we receive from third parties, such as public registers (such as land register, tax office or commercial register), if this is necessary for the performance of the contract or to ensure performance of the contract, such processing is required by law or is based on your consent.
- Your visit data on the Prangli Reisid OÜ website to offer you the best user experience.
- We may receive personal information directly from you when you enter your personal information by making inquiries on our inquiry forms, by visiting our website, by filling out our forms at a public event or by participating in any competitions or promotions we run.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- For concluding and fulfilling a sales contract, sending invoices, processing your orders, providing goods and services and offering you customer support;
- To exercise our rights and fulfill legal obligations, including the return of payments to you, to fulfill the accounting obligation;
- To process your inquiries and requests;
- For delivering our newsletters;
- To promote our products and services.
- When using the e-store, we forward the personal data necessary for making payments to our authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
We process personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation in force in Estonia.
You have control over your personal data, as a result of which you have the right to access your personal data, request correction of personal data from us, the right to be forgotten, the right to restrict the processing of personal data, object to the processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data and the right to withdraw consent.
You have the following rights with regard to your Personal Data:
- Right of access to personal data – You have the right to know what personal data we store about you and how we process it, including the right to know the purpose of the processing, the persons to whom we disclose personal data, automated decision-making information and the right to receive copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification of personal data – You have the right to request the rectification of insufficient, incomplete or incorrect personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data – You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. Please note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data will not have any harmful consequences for you.
- Right to delete personal data – You have the right to request that We delete your personal data (eg if you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or if the personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected). We have the right to refuse the deletion of personal data if the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations, the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, the preparation, submission, protection or public interest of legal claims.
- Right to restrict the processing – In certain cases, you have the right to prohibit or restrict the processing of your personal data for a certain period of time (eg if you have objected to the processing of personal data).
- Right to object – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us if your personal data is processed in the light of Our legitimate interest or public interest. You can object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time and we will respond immediately.
- Right to transfer data – If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent and personal data is processed automatically, you have the right to receive personal data concerning you to the controller. You also have the right to request that We transfer personal data directly to another controller, if this is technically feasible.
- Automated Decision Making (Including Profile Analysis) – If we have informed you that we are performing automated decision making (including profile analysis) that will result in legal consequences for you or significant influence over you, you may request that automatic decision making not only based on automated processing.
- Filing a complaint. You have the right to submit a complaint about the processing of personal data about us to the Data Protection Inspectorate (www.aki.ee).
If you wish t