Unique tours to Prangli Island in Estonia for small groups, summer 2020
Prangli Island is North Estonia’s only permanently inhabited island, with its very own traditions and hospitable locals. With its spectacular sandy beaches, moss-covered pine forests, the colorful architecture of its fishing villages and unforgettable sunsets, it offers an idyllic destination to visit from Tallinn.
We offer a Prangli Island day trip full package including transport to and from the island, a two-hour tour on the island on a Soviet-style truck or a jeep, lunch, and the possibility to stay overnight. We also have experience in organizing company events, team-building and school trips to the island with additional activities and games organized by our guides. We provide a flexible itinerary according to the client’s needs.
We offer trips for 1 and 2 days that may include:
- Transport from Tallinn to Leppneeme port and back
- Duration for 1-day tour is 11 hours and it runs all-year-round
- Ferry ride to the island (1 hour)
- Private accommodation in camping sites or farm accommodation
- Minimum group size 2 pax!
- Price for the one-day tour is 89€ per person including transport and lunch
- Price offer for 2-day tours can be requested separately
Wish for an even more private tour?
Book yourself a private sea transport by speedboat (up to 6 people) for extra charge. For accommodation we recommend renting Prangliranna beach house which is perfect for small groups and families!
To explore the island by yourself, please contact us to rent a bike (12€ per day), free audio and virtual tour guide comes along!