What to do in Estonia? Seal-watching trip for groups from Tallinn
We provide the only seal watching tours available in North Estonia. This exciting trip takes the group to the seals’ habitat near Malusi Islands. The experience combines a boat trip in North Estonia with getting in touch with nature, music and history. This all-inclusive guided tour with bus transfers, lunch or dinner at a seaside restaurant and real wildlife experience is available from April to October.
- The price for small groups 2-6 pax on a small motorboat is 420€ per group;
- The price for medium groups 7-19 pax on a retroship is 79 € per person;
- The price for large groups 20-35 pax on a retroship is 59€ per person;
- The price includes transport from Tallinn, excludes food;
- Duration 3-4 hours including transport to and from Tallinn without dinner or lunch;
- The tour might be canceled due to strong wind. In this case, we will notify you at least 24 hours in advance. We can offer a replacement tour, for example a visit to a bog.